Question about Intel Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2013 | Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
3. Still in Device Manager, click Action and select Add legacy hardware.
4. Click next, and select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), click next.
5. Select Network Adapters and click next.
6. Select Microsoft in left panel and Microsoft ISATAP Adapter in the right panel.
7. Click next and finish the remaining wizard.
The ISATAP is related to Internet Protocol 6.
Please check if IPv6[Internet Protocol version] is enabled on your computer to obtain an IPv6 address.
however this driver only pertains to ipv6, so your internet adapter should still function properly. if it is, you can do this:
Disable but leave ISATAP in the hardware list and go to your manufacturers Website
and check for Post SP1 Driver updates for your computers Chipset.
Feb 01, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2010 | HP Pavilion m7640n PC Desktop
May 28, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
May 31, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Sep 02, 2017 | Intel Computers & Internet
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!