Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 23, 2011 | Lexmark X2470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 22, 2011 | Epson Computers & Internet
Plug the Lexmark 2600 into an electrical outlet and press
the power button. Allow the unit to power up. The power button will turn green
Turn on the Printer and Open the top cover of the Lexmark 2600 by lifting the cover
upward. you will find all cartridges down there.
Now you see how to replace them
Remove the black ink cartridge from it's packaging. Remove
the tape from the black ink cartridge first and place the cartridge into the
left ink cartridge holder. Press the cartridge down into until you hear it lock
into place. Close the ink cartridge holder lid by pressing it down firmly. This
secures the ink cartridge in place.
Remove the colored ink cartridge from the packaging and
remove the tape from the cartridge. Place the cartridge into the right
cartridge holder and press down until it clicks into place. Push down the
cartridge holder lid.
Close the lid of the Lexmark 2600 and allow the print
cartridges to align. The power light will be blinking while the cartridges are
being aligned; once the power light turns solid, the printer is ready for use.
Do rate, if found helpful
Nov 27, 2010 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer
Nov 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 26, 2007 | Epson Stylus C42UX InkJet Printer
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!