Question about Google Chrome
In google crome i m getting this prob whenevr i m trying to open any page or just open the application also....
1) Back up the registry on an affected system.
2) Open the registry on the Agent system by entering regedit from a run prompt.
3) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant.
4) Open the Start DWORD.
5) Change the value to 4 to disable the drivers.
6) Reboot the system to commit the changes.
1) Navigate to Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs for XP or Programs and Features for Vista.
2) Scroll down to Symantec Endpoint Protection and hit Change or Modify.
3) Choose Modify from the Symantec menu.
4) Uninstall Application and Device Control from the menu.
5) Restart your computer.
6) Attempt to reinstall Google Chrome.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 12, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 14, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 28, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jan 18, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 01, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 25, 2009 | Dell Dimension 8250 PC Desktop
Sep 10, 2009 | Google Chrome
324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: