Question about Acer Aspire 6920-6621 Notebook
Hi all i want to dawnload windows xp in my
laptop acer aspire 6920 but i cant not so plz
any one he know how to solve the broblem
Hello , friend its very easy to do that, steps are
1. insert bootable cd/dvd xp prof. cd.
2. Change BIOS setting that is Boot priority.
Change it like 1 boot device is DVD ROM/
3. Boot from tht cd and start the installation.
4. follow the steps don't do any thing let it all by its own just if it asked for any input write user name like that and always proceed further.
5. after 35 minutes Xp will get installed ant let it start each time automatically.
6. lastly insert the mother board driver cd and install drivers for that . if you don't have the driver's cd go to its mother board manufacturing site . enter the motherboard serial no and download is drivers for free.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2011 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Sep 07, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
May 20, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Jan 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Jul 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6920-6422 Notebook
May 04, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Feb 25, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Jan 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Jan 10, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Feb 15, 2011 | Acer Aspire 6920-6621 Notebook
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: