Question about Intel Premier Resources 4-Channel 32-Bit Sound Sound Card
Soundcard problem solution
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click system device
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
7. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
I believe your problem may solve..
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Mar 08, 2010 | MSI RC410M-L Motherboard
May 31, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
408 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: