- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check for supply voltage to the actuator switch. If there is voltage TO the switch, activate the switch, and test for voltage on the switch output. If there is no voltage to to the switch, trace the issue back to the fuse panel. If there is voltage at the switch input AND voltage at the output of the switch, continue...
Is the vehicle equipped with an "express" automatic window mode? If so, check to be sure the microswitch on the regulator is functioning. Also, verify that the automatic module (located in the armrest) is operating. Continue...
When the actuator switch is operated, check for voltage at the motor. If there is voltage at the motor, make sure that the regulator mechanism is not jammed. (Has it been lubricated in the past 10 years?) Continue...
If the actuator is operating and the regulator mechanism is operating correctly but the power window still does not work, replace the window motor.
When the fuse blows figure out what you are doing, what switch is being pressed, then remove the needed panels to access the wiring to the switch and motor it operates, then you will find the damaged wiring and repair the short, no quick fix, just hard grunt work.
The reverse light switch is a mechanical device used to control operation of the vehicle reverse lights. The switch is designed to complete the circuit when reverse gear is selected allowing reverse light operation (manual transmission only).
1. No power to the dryer Make sure there's power getting to the dryer. Check for a tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse. Check the wall socket for power with a voltmeter or by plugging something else in.
2. Door switch / Door switch actuator lever The dryer will not start with a broken door switch. Replace the door switch if found defective.
Most dryers have a door switch actuator lever - when you close a dryer door, it presses against the lever, which actuates the door switch. If the lever is broken, the switch would not activate and the dryer would not start. Replace the lever, if broken.
Note: Door switch actuator lever usually comes with the door switch assembly and it is recommended to get the whole assembly since there is almost no price difference between the door switch assembly and just the lever. Check your model for more details.
3. Thermal fuse Most dryers have a thermal fuse, which burns out when the dryer overheats, in which case the dryer will either not run at all or stop heating. The fuse is usually located on the vent duct, inside the dryer. A blown fuse will show no continuity when measured with a meter. Before replacing the fuse, make sure the blower wheel is not broken or clogged, and there is nothing blocking the venting.
Note: It is recommended by most dryer manufacturers to replace a hi-limit thermostat when replacing a thermal fuse.
4. Timer Replace if defective (note: uncommon problem).
**The most common issue here will be a defective Thermal fuse
On the top of the cassette mechanism there are two micro switches on one small plate with 3 wires. These switches "tells" the electronics where the door is open or close & activate the rest of loading mechanism (second motor). If only one of the switches is not working, you will get this error (that's was my problem). The switch who is responsible for closing was broken. I replace the switch and everything is working fine and smoothly now. Good luck!
http://www.allergybegone.com/ionbreezquad1.html There is a manual for your purifier at this website. It is in pdf form, free to download. look for the sentence on the page. it will take you to the download.