Question about Creative Labs Computers & Internet
I have creative labs sbo 130 sound blaster extigy made in singapore but my compyuter doest detect it. its used in music production.
Soundcard problem solution
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click system device
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
7. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
I believe your problem may solve..
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2012 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Extigy...
Sep 25, 2011 | Creative Labs Extigy External Sound System
Mar 05, 2011 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
Dec 10, 2010 | Creative Labs SB0100 Sound Card
Aug 10, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Sound Blaster Live...
Jun 17, 2009 | M-Audio Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2008 | Creative Labs Extigy External Sound System
Dec 07, 2015 | Creative Labs Computers & Internet
829 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: