- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to contact ATT for this or seek out an unlock web page on the web. Each phone takes a unique number so their is not a single master code. But I would recommend waiting a month or so as ATT is purchasing TMobile
You can get the unlock code through online..........give your IMEI number and get the unlock code for ur mobile.... i will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service .....you can approach this website. This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked. Hope this helps.
att just used that as an excuse not to unlock the phone. you can purchase a smartsim card on ebay that will unlock just about any gsm phone including the BJ. You use it in conjunction with your sim and it works great.
if you are not needing to retain all information try the hard restart and set eveything back to factory specs. this is the only way i could get mine unlocked. the unlock code from ATT did not unlock it. now that i done the hard restart it works ok for the most part.
It depends on how you've acquired the phone.
1. If you are an AT&T Wireless user and you have the phone on contract, AT&T is legally obligated to give you the unlock codes. Just call AT&T Wireless customer service at 1-800-888-7600 and say you want the unlock codes. Most of the time they can give it to you over the phone.
2. If you purchased the phone second hand, you're basically have to pay someone to unlock it. I'm haven't personally used these services, but they do work for the most part. I suggest two different methods:
a. Type in "unlock samsung blackjack" into Google. Pick your favorite provider.
b. Type in "unlock blackjack" into ebay, pick someone with a good reputation so you can feel more confident than a random website.
It should run you $15-$30.
Once you have the unlock code, most of the services will give you instructions, but it's pretty simple with the Blackjack. Just put in your new T-Mobile SIM and a box will tell you to enter the unlock code. Just enter the code at that point and you should be ready to go.
Hope that helps!