Question about RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
How can I unlock this
Front panel was locked by accident and we do not have the original remote control only an after market and ir does not access the menu, can I unlock it without the remote control?
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
 From the PARENTAL CONTROL menu, press the up or down arrow to highlight
Lock Fr. Panel.
 Press the right or left arrow to turn on (box has check mark) or off (box doesn't
have check mark) front panel lock.
Jun 02, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Sep 22, 2010 | RCA 20F530T 20" TV
Jun 12, 2010 | RCA F19421 19" TV
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jun 14, 2009 | RCA 14F514T 14" TV
Jan 21, 2008 | RCA 20F420T 20" TV
2,506 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: