Question about Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Thanks for your help, my problem is my canon iP3300 waste ink tank is full and the warning sign of servicing the waste ink absorber is needed. any solution please? i need the servicing code to reset the waste ink meter counter. thanks
Please help me for repair waste in tank full canon ip3300.
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
I have a printer. printer name is canon MP110.it show that printer problem 5B00. plz tell me about my printer's problem.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
SOURCE: waste ink tank full
You can try this
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Testimonial: "Very best solution!!!! Thank you very much !!! Good luck!"
Try to enter service mode and reset EEPROM:
1. Start with the printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. Let green light blink until printer is done moving print head
Press RESUME 4 times then POWER to execute the command
turn the plug off turn on and all ok
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 26, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 13, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
1,733 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!