Can anyone tell me how to remove the "Video 1" from the screen. It used to appear for a time and then remove itself after a few seconds, now it stays on all of the time. The set is a Sony Wega 32"
Thanks for any help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if you can see it at all times then yes it has been burnt into your screen. this may have happened if you were using some kind of electronic (game console) on the video 1 setting the tv may have also been left on that channel for a long period of time.
startup and regular sound White screen appears but no apple logo appear ,
1) smc have been reset multiple times. possible motherboard video hardware issue cause over heating.
2) hold option key switch on laptop it will be see hard disk or DVD drive (apple disk inside) icon, the motherboard good if icon appeared. and the motherboard video dead if not appear. hope to help a little
Press the MODE button to select the Video mode. Note: The camera has limited internal memory allowing you to record up to 20 seconds in QVGA. An SD
card (up to 8GB) needs to be inserted in order to use the video mode normally.
When the icon appears on the top left corner of the LCD screen this indicates that you are in Video
1. Prepare the object or subject you wish to record.
2. Press the Shutter button to begin shooting the video.
3. The elapse time will appear on the top right of the LCD screen and the icon will flash on the
4. Press the Shutter button again to stop the recording and save this file in AVI format.
1. You can preview the AVI files in Playback mode or once downloaded to your computer by using
Quick Time and Windows Media Player.
2. When the camera's memory is full, the “Memory Full Insert a SD Memory Card to Transfer and
Shoot More video!” message will appear on the LCD screen when you attempt shoot more videos.
Download the test file from the internal memory to the PC or delete them to shoot more videos.
Alternatively, you can insert a SD memory card to expand the memory to record longer videos.
3. The LED will light up when the light condition is not good.
Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio
card and video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
The audio and camera should function now.
Additional info to use with VIM settings. Adjust Your Audio
and Video Settings:In order to adjust your audio and video settings,
please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly
below the My Buddy or My Camera
window. If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a
message will display: You must disconnect the current AOL Live
Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you like to disconnect now?
Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help
you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly.
Follow the on-screen prompts. Notes:
The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a
message will display: Would you like to first check your
audio and video settings? Click the Yes
button. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will
appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are
working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
images in AOL Live Video IM may appear
reversed, or as a mirror image (text may appear backwards) when you look
at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video
talk with your Family and Friends.Hope
unless you repeat them as many times as you need them to appear during the total playlist duration each video will play only once. Thus if your playlist is 30 minutes long and you have 5 minutes worth of videos you ought to set up your videos 6 consecutive times, when the playlist goes back to the beginning the whole cycle starts again.