Question about HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
Switch off your printer and press the orange button then switch on the printer, keep pressing the orange button u will get a test print then u can use your printer
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Some ink cartridges have a tape on them that you must peel off before inserting into the printer. Your printer cartridges do have this tape and you may have forgotten to remove it. To remove the tape now:
To replace a print cartridge:
1. Verify that the Out tray is down. If your printer has a Fold-Up tray, verify that it is down.
2. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
3. Open the top cover. The cradle moves to the center of the printer.
4. Raise the cradle latch.
5. Lift the print cartridge out of the print cartridge cradle.
6. Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the protective vinyl tape.
7. Insert the print cartridge firmly into the cradle. Secure the cradle latch. You hear a click when the latch is fully secured.
8. Close the top cover. If the Print Cartridge Status light continues to blink after installing a new
print cartridge, check the part number on the cartridge to verify that the correct cartridge is installed.
Your cartridge should be:
If the print cartridge status light is flashing, the top cover is open, close the top cover.
If the middle light is flashing, the printer may be out of paper, add more paper and press the middle button. Or, there may be a paper jam, check this.
If none of this helps and you've done the above, resart the printer by turning it off and on again.
Best of luck!
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
May 17, 2010 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Dec 23, 2008 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
Jul 14, 2007 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!