Question about Char-Broil 7000 Quick Set Gas Grill

1 Answer

Something chewed on the regulator hose I need to replace it can I just replace the hose? Do I need to buy a new regulator if only the hose is chewed up?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 10,865 Answers

Generally when you buy a new hose it comes as one unit with the regulator built in. Remove it, and take it to the store where you are going to buy the replacement. Home Depot and Lowes carry these replacement hoses.

Posted on Jun 16, 2009

  • kstts1 Jun 19, 2011

    No it was not helpful because it does not tell me how to replace the hose and regulator.



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I've just moved to the US and need a new regulator for my Weber Summit E-450. Is there a specific regulator for this model?

Hi imclaughlin...

No the regulator is not "grill specfic" can normally go to Home Depot, Loews, WalMart and buy the new regulator with new hose/s already attached for a decent price and replace the faulty one on your grill.
Please take time to rate me

Aug 15, 2011 | Weber Summit E-450 Gas Grill

1 Answer

Q-300 plastic tank nut broke, where can I find serial number for replacement

You will need to replace the entire hose/regulator assembly. As the plastic tank connector is not sold as a separate item/part. You can buy a new hose/regulator assembly for about $30.00 at any home center or hardware store that sells gas grills and accessories. Take you old hose/regulator assembly with you for comparison purposes.

Hope this helped you to speed up the replacement part and get you back to grilling.

May 17, 2011 | Weber Q Grill

1 Answer

My dog just chewed up the cord to my heated mattress pad. Where can I find a replacement without having to buy a whole new matress pad?

I could suggest that you replace the cord which can be done BUT for something that you sleep on that plugs into a wall socket I would strongly suggest you buy a new one. If you replace the cord and make a mistake you will not be around to wish you had bought a new one but you family and friends will.

May 08, 2011 | Sunbeam SG7621SP Grill

1 Answer

Dog chewed the gray water mist cord, can i replace the cord?

mcdevito75 here, Best bet, Look for any appliance repair center in your area for replacement electrical line. If your handy yourself or know a handy person, simply match up the electrical cord with another at your local hardware store, Splice the new cord into the old one.

Jul 27, 2010 | Windchaser Outdoor Misting Fan WC161 Stand...

1 Answer

How to install a new regulator?

You can buy the regulator at Home Depot. Just cut the gas hose off at the old regulator and put new regulator on with a hose clamp. $200.00??? Somebody is trying to rip you off !!!!!

Jul 23, 2010 | Weber Genesis Silver B Grill

2 Answers

2002 GMC 2500 power window. Cable is broke loose at motor. I have left sidedoor panel off. What do i do now? Can I get something to show me what to do? What do I need to replace? Thanks Carlton

Your there, unscrew 10mm bolt's that hold window regulator, and two small bolts that hold window to regulator, used something to hold window up, while window regulator is out, most part places will sell this part, it's call a window regulator, there no repair for the cable, assembly will have to be replace.

Jul 22, 2010 | 2002 GMC Sierra

2 Answers

Replace Regulator and hose

I have a similar problem. I just spoke with a Rep from Charbroil and this model grille does not support replacement of just the hose..You need to replace the entire Valve Assembly. You can get a new Grille at Lowes for 10 dollars more than the replacement cost of the Valve....

Jul 17, 2010 | Char-Broil Quickset Traditional 463761006...

1 Answer

Replacing hoses and regulator on gas grill

I work for a propane co. I get many customers that bring in their melted or leaking bbq grill hoses and regs. Bring the bad hose/reg to your local propane gas co and see if they can make a custom hose for you. You may have to buy a new regulator to use it with the new hose, but that's better than buying a new grill. Call around first and see which ones can do it. You'll eventually find someone that can fix you up.

May 15, 2010 | Kenmore Grilling

1 Answer

Same problem here

It's possible the regulator is defective or there is a leak somewhere. Many of the new regulators have a safety feature where they shut off if there is insufficient back pressure, which can happen if there is a leak. Check your hoses and connectors. Various varmints love to chew on the rubber hoses, especially in grease drips on them. Check very carefully, as this type of damage can be hard to see somtimes. Check that the regulator is firmly connected. It may be that it is a fairly small leak, but when all of the burners are on, it drops the back pressure enough to cause the regulator to shut down. A soapy water solution brushed on the hoses and fillings my make a leak easier to find.

Also, just to eliminate another factor, try another tank if available.

Jul 04, 2009 | Grilling

1 Answer


you need to reset the switch just blow down the pipe at the opposite end to the switch till it cick again if that doesent work check for air leaks spread washing up liquid on the whole pipe and look for bubbles check wiring also

Nov 30, 2008 | Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Char-Broil 7000 Quick Set Gas Grill Logo

Related Topics:

443 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Char-Broil Grilling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3328 Answers

Gary Kenady
Gary Kenady

Level 2 Expert

140 Answers

Jim Thurston

Level 3 Expert

672 Answers

Are you a Char-Broil Grilling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides