Question about Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo Thermal Printer
From this site.
The error message: "Access violation at address ... in module DYMOLBL.EXE" is displayedA. This problem can occur when DLS 7.x was installed over DLS 6.x, without first uninstalling DLS 6.x.
Delete the file Dymolbl.ENG.
DLS will still work, however, all default settings will be incorrect.
The settings will need to be set correctly.
On the DLS menubar, click Preferences and set the preferences as desired.
The default values are:
Default label file folder should be set to "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\DYMO Label\Label Files"
Default address book folder should be set to "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\DYMO Label\Address Books"
Default clipart folder should be set to "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\DYMO Label\Clipart"
B. An incorrect printer has been selected in the DYMO software.
1. Start the DYMO Software.
2. Click on File and point to Change printer.
3. Click the LabelWriter model connected to the PC (e.g. Dymo Turbo)
C. Occasionally, double-clicking the print command button in the list manager is not handled properly by the software.
Single-click the print command button.
D. An incorrect driver has been installed.
Run the DYMO Driver Uninstaller
Restart the PC and install the correct driver.
To remove and reinstall the printer driver:
1. On the Windows taskbar, click Start, point to Settings and click Printers (& Faxes).
The printers window is displayed.
2. Double-click the LabelWriter icon and delete any documents waiting to be printed.
3. Close all programs.
4. On the Windows taskbar, right-click on Start and click Explore.
Windows Explorer is started.
5. Double-click the file C:/Program Files/DYMO Label/Support Files/LW Remove.exe
6. Unplug the LabelWriter's USB connection from the back of pc and click OK.
7. Choose Select all and then remove.
Once the driver has disappeared from the printers dialog box, click Close.
Restart the PC.
8. When Windows has restarted, on the Windows taskbar, click Start, point to Programs, point to DYMO Label and click Uninstall DYMO Label.
9. Reconnect the LabelWriter to the computer and reinstall both driver and software.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2014 | Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Full...
Nov 26, 2013 | OneRoof CyberCafePro Main Control Station
Jan 31, 2013 | Dymo LabelWriter Thermal Printer
Aug 31, 2012 | OneRoof CyberCafePro Main Control Station
Dec 13, 2010 | Cisco ASA 5520 Firewall
Jun 12, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise...
Jun 17, 2009 | Dymo LabelWriter Thermal Printer
Apr 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
1,718 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: