Question about Dell Keyboard for Inspiron 1420, 1520, 1521, 1525, 1526
What type of keyboard you are using (PS/2 or USB)? Is that a regular keyboard or multimedia keyboard? You need to isolate the problem. Please follow the steps below.
If you are using a USB keyboard:
1. Connect the keyboard into different USB ports of the computer.
2. Connect the keyboard into different computer.
3. Try using different keyboard to see if the problem will persist.
If that is a wireless keyboard:
1. Try replacing the battery
2. Connect the receiver into different USB ports.
Check the keyboard settings:
1. Go to the Control Panel > Keyboard
2. Adjust the keyboard settings and speed.
Hope it helps and have a great day!
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2017 | Acer Aspire 5740-5255 - 18531
May 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2012 | Asus Notebooks R500A-RS51 Laptop
Jan 04, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Sep 24, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Jul 21, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-NR220E/S Notebook PC
May 13, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop
Nov 16, 2008 | Toshiba Tecra M2V-S310 Notebook
Nov 08, 2008 | Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
765 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: