Question about HP Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to Dell.com and download the driver. http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/downloads/en/downloads_splash?c=us&l=en&s=gen&~mode=popup&file=149404
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
What you need to do is install all the software that is included with the Dell XPS drivers and utilities cd. You also have a software there that is for your touchpad. What you need there is either the quickset or the synaptic itouch software. If you could not find it from the disk.. go to support.dell.com and download the drivers and utilities from there.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
SOURCE: vertical scrolling not working
you can activate this by
1. going to the control panel on your vista machine, make sure you are in classic view
(2) double click the mouse icon.
(3) From here you will select the "Device Settings" tab,
(4) make sure your Synaptic Pointing device is highlighted and then click the settings button located directly below the "port" column, this will bring up properties for this device.
(5) With all categories in the left hand column collapsed, select "Virtual Scrolling" here is where you will find the box that needs to be checked to enable vertical and/or horizontal scrolling.
(6) make sure the "Enable Vertical Scrolling" box is checked.
(7) don't forget to hit apply!
Posted on May 22, 2009
SOURCE: touchpad scrolling not working
there can be two problems
1. something wrong with ur HW, which is quite negligible, as there is very less possiilty of that.
2. most possibly you dont have installed the drivers for ur touchpad. pls install that and the problem will be resolved
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2011 | Lenovo G550-29583AU Notebook
Aug 25, 2010 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Mar 06, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Jan 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5610 Notebook
Oct 01, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Midnight Blue
Sep 29, 2009 | Dell XPS M1730 Notebook
Jun 17, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
May 22, 2009 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Jan 18, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 9300 Notebook
May 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
568 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!