Question about Deni 9200 Multi-Fryer Deep Fryer

1 Answer

Handle Broke, no replacement parts available through Home Depot

This same appliance has been sold under Cooks Essentials also, handle broke almost immediately, no one has replacement handle. Piece of Chinese JUNK! Home Depot now does not carry it, says they are sorry but they do not provide replacement parts and will not provide name and contact for distributor or manufacturer, like it would make a difference, I don't speak Chinese. Right up there with the poison dog food and the Lead Paint, Chinese JUNK is to be avoided at all costs!

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 1,734 Answers

Get a manual from - just send them a request.

Posted on Aug 21, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Cooks 8 qt pressure cooker Model V22-(8).00 I dropped the lid on the floor under the lid on the handle is a small part that locks on to the pot, it broke off. Top of lid states Safety Valve

Added 24 Feb 2018 -

Apparently the Cooks kitchen appliances are sold (new) exclusively by J. C. Penney. I still have not found a replacement lid for your pressure cooker. I suggest you call J. C. Penney Customer Service: 800-322-1189. Ask about the availability of a replacement lid for your pressure cooker.

Hello -

So you need to find and purchase a replacement lid for your pressure cooker. That pressure valve which broke off the lid is VERY IMPORTANT.

Do you perhaps mean it is a Cook's Essentials pressure cooker? Cook's Essentials cookware (new) is sold exclusively by QVC.

First, check the user manual for your pressure cooker. It may contain a phone number or web address for replacement parts or service.

If you have no manual or there is no information on a source for replacement parts or repair service, and if I am correct in thinking yours is a Cook's Essentials pressure cooker, then, I recommend you contact QVC Customer Service and ask about the availability of a replacement lid for your pressure cooker. This is the link to QVC Customer Service:

Best wishes.

Feb 23, 2018 | Home

1 Answer

I need to find a cool touch handle for the cooks essential pressure cooker model 99700

Cooks Essentials 99700 5 qt Electric Pressure Cooker ' eBay

eBayItems found similar to "Cooks Essentials 99700 5 qt Electric Pressure Cooker". Items in search results. Item image · Cook's Essentials 5qt Electric Pressure CookerPressure Regulator Knob & .... Aluminum Pressure Cooker XLT Model YPC-1045 ...Cooks Essentials liner/pot for Pressure Cooker #99790 Replacement part ...

How to Replace Parts on a Cook's Essentials Pressure Cooker > Home
Your Cook's Essentials pressure cooker is manufactured to work without ... for myCook's Essential pressure cooker model 99700...any suggestions where I can ...

Dec 28, 2015 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines

1 Answer

I have a Cooks' Model 2127 6.5 quart slow cooker

Cook's is sold through HSN and Cooks Essentials is sold through QCV both are exclusive. It you need parts they are the only source:

Salton Customer serv.: 1-800-233-9054 (Cooks Essentials)
QVC supplies this number to order gaskets:1-800-925-8634

HSN has no support for their model.


May 09, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Plastic handle on lid broke. Is there a replacement part for this?

Rival cookers are now The parts page for your model shows no parts available, but there's a "contact us" link. You can try that and see if they can recommend a replacement handle from another model that might work.

When a friend's cooker needed a new handle, I went to Home Depot and picked up a plain wooden drawer pull and a flat rubber washer (plumbing department). The original handle has a curve to fit the lit, so I used a wood rasp to put a little curve on the bottom of the knob. Then I put the rubber washer under the knob and tightened the screw snugly. That was nearly two years ago and it's still going. So if you can't find the exact knob you can try rolling your own.

Jan 23, 2011 | Rival SCE500 5-Quart Slow Cooker

1 Answer

Where do I buy a replacement cord part number 21515 cord set for my cooks essentials deep fryer

Replacement cords for many counter top appliances can be found at most appliance and building supply stores. Try Ace, Home Depot, Lowes. Bring the cooker with you to make sure you are getting the correct cord.

May 05, 2010 | Cook's Essentials CEDF202T Deep Fryer

1 Answer

I have a spacemaker XL GE microwave and today the bottom part of the handle cracker and broke off. Can I get a new handle?

yes / very common problem . you can order from g e on line for most parts supply 's / appliance parts depot. on line . . hope this helped mm feed back pls ..

Dec 23, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Plastic door handle broke on washer

call your nearest appliance parts store with your model and they will look up a new handle for you. it may be part of the door latch mechanism and sold as a complete assembly.

Oct 11, 2009 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer

1 Answer

The plastic handle that swings the basinette broke in half

you can replace it at

please mark this answer as a fixya

The repair might be a five minute epoxy glue available at a home depot, lowes or other hardware store.

Mar 05, 2009 | Fisher Price Swing 'n Comfort Crib

2 Answers

Need replacement handles for Cooks essentials chicken fryer

model cepc600s... I have some spare parts for this unit. please confirm if this is the correct item number and let me know exactly what you need. thx.

Jan 03, 2009 | Cook's Essentials Cooks Essentials Arome...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Deni 9200 Multi-Fryer Deep Fryer Logo

90 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Deni Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

45932 Answers

Tim Rickards
Tim Rickards

Level 2 Expert

296 Answers

David Ellis Rhea

Level 3 Expert

3328 Answers

Are you a Deni Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides