No documents will print from the computer, Says "document failed to print" All the doucment are stored in the printer queue but will not print a paper copy. The copier works never used the fax/scanner. Yes my printer has worked in the past. It just stopped printed and remains the same.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Fax machines can be set to store documents, print docs or do both. If you set it to only print received faxes, it will try to print and give you some kind of error it if fails (e.g. no paper). Did you get an error? if not it either is set to store and not print, or it didnt store it and you have lost it. From the menus on the Epson, look for where items may be stored e.g. 'store' or 'mailbox' and check if there is any doc in there.
It seems that your scanner is conflicting with previously installed software. It is impossible to say whether it is Canon or Adobe. Reinstalling Acrobat or updating it may work as trying a different folder like Desktop instead of My Documents. One or more drivers are at fault. What system are you running? 2000, XP, Linux? Update your video rendering software too. Let me know so that I can help solve this issue. Just try as mentioned first.
You can make a document containing all the files you download using applications or programs. If you want to have your text documents in one file, you can use Windows word or Quicken. If you want images you can use ADOBE Photoshop. Just open the document in the same page and save it. That way you can save all the pages in one document.
First of all basics:
1. Make sure printer is switched on and connected to computer.
2. Go to Control Panel and then Printers and Faxes. Double click the icon for your printer. When box appears click on Printer then make sure that "Use printer offline" is not checked. If it is, left click to uncheck this option.
3. If there is a queue of documents waiting to be printed then again click on Printer and click on Cancel all documents. This should clear the backlog. Restart the computer and follow step 3 again to make sure the print queue is empty before attempting to print anything.
Hi, When you had the doucment feed jam were you able to clean or remove any paper that might be blocking the paper to be scanned? It sounds like there is paper still in the document feeder , I would open the DF and check very closely to make sure no paper is in the way!Good Luck!