Question about LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
I think that there is no feature for changing msg tones in that mobile.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 12, 2010 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Mar 17, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Feb 14, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2017 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!