Question about Panasonic SDR-H40 HDD Camcorder
I also encouter the same problem using SP3. while installing the VideoCam suite O recieve a message that the application does not support my Service Pack ?
VideoCam Suite 2.0
[Table of contents] 1. Notes about operating environment 2. Notes about operation
<><><> 1. Notes about operating environment <><><>
1. [Important] Adobe Acrobat(R) Reader 5.0 or later or Adobe(R) Reader(R) 7.0 or later is required to read the operation manual or the help information on your PC. Get the license for using the operation manual before reading it.
2. AC adapters are recommended when using a notebook PC or a HDD/SD video camera with the VideoCam Suite. If a battery pack is used to power the HDD/SD video camera or the notebook while recording or previewing motion pictures or still pictures, they may not be recorded, previewed, or copied to the PC Hard drive properly.
3. Standard configurations must be used for the fonts and screen settings for Windows(R). Depending on the settings, characters may not display properly.
4. It is impossible to use VideoCam Suite simultaneously with other motion picture editing software or video capture products. Note that this software may not function properly if software with a timer recording feature in the background is running.
5. This software will function properly only when the system time is set to a value within the following range. From 0:00 on January 1, 1970, to 23:59 on December 31, 2037 If the system time is set to a value outside the range listed above, the software may not start or function properly.
<><><> 2. Notes about operation <><><>
1. After installing/uninstalling the application, a dialog box is displayed notifying the user that the system needs to be restarted. Make sure to restart the system to complete the installation/uninstallation.
2. This software can handle only motion pictures and still pictures recorded by this software or the Panasonic video camera packed together with this software. This software cannot process motion pictures and still pictures recorded by any other video cameras, DVD recorders, software, commercial DVD video, or commercial BD video.
3. User privileges for this software - It can be used by only a user with administrative privileges for Windows(R) XP and Windows(R) 2000. - It cannot be used by the Guest users in Windows Vista(R)
4. While recording, if motion pictures cannot be recorded properly for any reason, follow the procedures described in the operation manual to restart the Windows system. Motion pictures may not be recorded properly if any other application software is used while recording the motion pictures. Close all other application software and any resident programs, such as virus scanning software. We recommend closing all other applications and resident programs, such as virus scanning programs, before starting this software. While recording motion pictures on a DVD disc/SD card do not execute the following operation since it may disturb proper recording and destroy the DVD disc/SD card. - Turn off or restart the PC or DVD/SD - Switch users or log-off - Change the screen settings - Use the power saving functions, such as the screen saver, sleep, standby, and pause. - Close this application by force
5. To record motion pictures on a DVD disc or an SD card, check that the motion pictures can be recorded properly. After checking that motion pictures are recorded properly, delete the original motion pictures from the PC Hard drive.
6. When the edited motion picture is output in MPEG-2 format, some scenes may not be generated completely in MPEG-2, and some parts of frames may be shifted or omitted.
7. When motion pictures are copied from a DVD-VR formatted DVD disc to the PC Hard drive, data other than motion pictures cannot be copied.
8. Do not modify or delete any files or folders related to this software. Otherwise, the software may not function properly.
9. This software can only process DVD-Video discs recorded by this software. This software cannot properly process DVD-Video discs recorded by any other DVD authoring software.
10. This software cannot process motion pictures or DVD discs/SD cards that are copyright protected.
- Microsoft(R) and Windows(R) are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. - All names, company names, and product names used in this document are the trademarks or the registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2009 | Panasonic SDR-H80 Hard Drive Camcorder
Jul 22, 2008 | Video Cameras
Dec 16, 2009 | Panasonic SDR-H40 HDD Camcorder
Apr 28, 2009 | Panasonic SDR-H40 HDD Camcorder
Dec 19, 2008 | Panasonic PV-GS500 Camcorder
Sep 04, 2008 | Panasonic PV-GS500 Camcorder
Aug 09, 2008 | Panasonic PV-GS500 Camcorder
Jun 13, 2008 | Video Cameras
535 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: