Question about Leviton D4DMX Programmable Channel Dimmer Pack System
If you want to spend more than they are worth. For a real solution buy dimmers from a quality brand such as ETC Electrol or leprechaun
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
Sep 14, 2010 | Samsung HT-P10 Theater System
Feb 19, 2010 | Leviton D4DMX Programmable Channel Dimmer...
Oct 14, 2009 | Home Theater Systems
Sep 07, 2009 | Bose 3 2 1 GSX System
Jul 01, 2009 | Bose 3·2·1 II System
Feb 22, 2008 | Sony DAV-DX150 System
Nov 25, 2007 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: