- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Give up mate, This MP3 player is total garbage, many MP3 just wont play and the Archos Service can\'t help. Archos does not provide an firmware update for this device, even if is poorly working. So, this product is useless as the Archos service. Don\'t buy any Archos products or you will regret.
Lighter outlets can be quite tricky. Make sure your outlet is clean and all the cables aren't cut on your iTrip. DO NOT clean it while the car is on OR while the battery is connected. 12V running through your finger can be very uncomfortable. I LOVE that device. Worst comes to be.. you might have to replace the lighter outlet on the car.
1. Connect the archos to the TV ( using the 3 leads red/yellow/white into the TV or DVD player) and the other end of the lad, a single jack into the back of the archos mini set-top box. Plug the single jack into the "RV Output".
2. Then start playing a movie on the archos.
3. Then press down on the flat silver button on the top of the archos device. Your screen should turn black/blank. This means your sending your movie to your TV.
4. Tune your TV to find the Archos movie in the same way you would tune your TV to find another pay TV set-top box ( like cable TV or Satelite). Problem solved.
You can use the same steps to send archos music to your steroe. Just plug the audio leads (white & red) into your stereo instead of your TV.