Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
How bout for sidekick2?????its the same
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
If it is the privacy lock on the phone then a master reset will take care of it.
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings. Source
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
Try typing #pwd# and then "send. It will reset your password to the the last 4 digits of your phone number. Then you can reset your password back to what ever one you can remember.
credit given to jlh for this tip
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 16, 2014 | Cell Phones
Feb 18, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 20, 2012 | HTC Cell Phones
Nov 15, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Aug 01, 2008 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!