Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
How bout for sidekick2?????its the same
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
If it is the privacy lock on the phone then a master reset will take care of it.
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings. Source
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
Try typing #pwd# and then "send. It will reset your password to the the last 4 digits of your phone number. Then you can reset your password back to what ever one you can remember.
credit given to jlh for this tip
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2016 | Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet
May 21, 2010 | Samsung SPH-i550 Handheld
Dec 26, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!