Question about Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Sound Card
I have the same problem, no sound whatsoever!! Please help!!
If you have installed your sound driver, then follow the steps. if not installed, pls install the drivers & follow the steps.
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click system device
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
7. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
I believe your problem may solve..
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2010 | Foxconn 661GX7MJ-H LGA775 Micro ATX...
Jun 11, 2010 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
Jan 08, 2010 | Foxconn Computers & Internet
May 12, 2009 | Foxconn P4M9007MB-8RS2H Motherboard
Apr 18, 2009 | Foxconn 661FXME Motherboard
Apr 08, 2009 | Foxconn 661M03-G-6EL Motherboard
Apr 07, 2008 | Intel Frontier Design Dakota 24-Bit PCI...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: