Question about Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Can you see a very faint image? the backlight may be dead. otherwise it could be a number of things.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2012 | Element Electronics FLX-1910 19 in. LCD...
Sep 30, 2012 | Element Electronics FLX-2210 22 in. LCD...
Feb 16, 2012 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jan 30, 2011 | Element Electronics FLX-2210 22 in. LCD...
Jul 30, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jul 12, 2010 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Oct 12, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jan 17, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
471 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!