An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: please help me unlock my nokia 6070 phone for i...
To unblock your SIM card:
1. When PIN Blocked appears enter your PUK > OK
2. Enter a new four to eight PIN > OK
3. Re-enter the new PIN to confirm > OK
To edit your PIN:
1. > Settings > the General tab > Security > Locks > SIM Protection > Change PIN
2. Enter your PIN > OK
3. Enter a new four to eight digit PIN to confirm > OK
To turn the SIM card On /Off
1. > Settings > the General tab > Security > Locks > SIM Protection > Protection and select On or Off
2. Enter your PIN > OK
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm not sure if this is out of the question, but you can always bring it to you're service provider, give them some information to show you're identity (IE credit card or license) and they should be able to reset the pin on you're phone for you.
The default security code for Nokia is 12345 IMEI: 353235015522555 Master code: 2564610140 Close all applications on your phone. With your phone switched ON, remove the battery. Then remove the SIM card. Replace the battery without the SIM card and switch your phone on. Type in the security codes (any code) until the phone request the Master code, (in the phone lock window) when it does, leave your phone still, don’t use it for 15 minutes, then type in the Master code. This is the code needed to reset the Security code, nothing else, and it’s for your phone only. If it does not request the Master code, your phone will have to be connected to a computer and an unlock box to restore the Security code.
first of all amke sure the phone battery is fully charged. Now follow thw following steps:-
1. switch off the phone
2. press and hold down the *, 3 and the Call answer key and switch the phone on
3. don't release these keys until you see a Formatting........ message
4. your phone will be restored with the factory settings