- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check the sim card to be inserted well It should never open in this mode if it has the sim card inserted..Also check the screen when you open it ..if it asks to stop this mode..do it ..and start normal ..Another action is to remove the battery and start it again after checking the sim card ..and also pay attention to see the mode it opens ..
TO reset ur normal mode u need ur data cable and a nemesis service suite wich u can download from the link http://rapidshare.com/files/140978321/nokia_security_code.rar. install the software,connect ur phone then open it 1)click scan for new device 2)click phone info 3)click scan button 4)now on right hand side select normal mode 5)click change close the software and restart ur phone
There have been 3 versions of Demo Mode used on these appliances.
Version 1(Production to- Date code 39 March 2005)
To Activate 1. From the Default screen of a programme, after switching the appliance on press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until d On appears in display. 2. Press the Start/Cancel button only and test appears in the screen (Temp & Spin symbols also appear)
Press the Start/Cancel button until all the console LED's illuminate. Press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until d OFF appears. The default screen returns and you can select a new programme. Note:- The default screen information displayed on these models is that of the programme currently selected by the selector knob.
Version 2 ( during Date Code 39 March 2005- to Date Code 42 June 2005)
1. Same method as version 1.
1. Simply press the Cancel button and the appliance returns to default.
Version 3 (During Date Code 43 June 2005 - to date )
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel together with the top left option button until d On appears.
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel toghether with top left option button until d OF appears.
mike_garzan, Your monitor will need some work done on it!! Do you know the "flashlight trick" that every owner of an LCD monitor with "cold cathode-fluorescent-lamps" should know how to do when the BLACK screen of death makes it presence known? Do this test first! It is a very easy test to do. 1. With a KNOWN GOOD pc fully booted to the WIN-desktop showing on a GOOD Monitor have a friend tap the CTRL key on the keyboard every 30 seconds or move the mouse to ensure that the pc won't go into sleep mode. 2. Power off the good monitor and disconnect it from the pc. Now reconnect the TTX9151 to the pc and wall outlet power. 3. Then and only then turn on the monitor and make note of what happens. Did you see or not see the WIN-desktop appear?
4. Now for the flashlight test. Even though the LCD panel appears BLACK, shine a bright flashlight about 1" from the screen's lower left corner and make note if you can see the Windows START icon even though the screen appears to be BLACK. 5. Turn off TTX9151 or yank the plug from wall outlet, and disconnect from pc. TEST IS DONE. Reconnect good monitor to pc to get back online. The test was to evaluate the current status of the "switch-mode-power-supply" and the CCFL inverter circuit DC source. If you could SEE something on the BLACK screen then you know that half of the SMPS is working and sourcing voltage (+5 or +3.3v) to power the vga/lcd interface board! It also means that the SMPS is not in FULL SHUTDOWN mode and only has a problem sourcing voltage(+12v to +18v) to the CCFL inverter circuit which generates 800v to 1200v ac to light-up the CCFL's that are hung across the rear of your LCD panel to produce the WHITE LIGHT needed to see what is on the screen. Now, if you didn't see the WIN-desktop, then the SMPS is probably in complete SHUTDOWN mode trying to save itself from a CATASTROPHIC, NONRECOVERABLE failure! (eg. smoke and fire) Put the TTX9151 in a safe place and get back to me with results of the TEST. lmistyrel and on aim.com or do a comment to your original post above on fixya and I'll give you advice as to what you need to do about getting it repaired or other actions/options you as a consumer/user of LCD displays have open to you. Bye for now. 12fixlouie
PF Power Failure
“PF” flashes to indicate that a power failure occurred while the dryer was
running. Press START to continue the cycle, or press PAUSE/CANCEL to
clear the display.
F-01 Primary Control Failure “F-01” flashes when there is a primary control failure. Replace the machine
control electronics. See Accessing & Removing the Electronic Assemblies.
F-02 Keypad/User Interface
“F-02” flashes when there is a stuck button or user interface mismatch. This
fault code will ONLY appear when in the diagnostic test mode. See TEST #5.
F-22 Exhaust Thermistor Open “F-22” flashes if the thermistor is open. See TEST #3a.
F-23 Exhaust Thermistor Shorted “F-23” flashes if the thermistor has shorted. See TEST #3a.
F-26 Motor Drive System Failure “F-26” flashes if there is a motor drive system failure. See TEST #2.
F-28 Moisture Sensor Open “F-28” flashes if the moisture sensor strip is open. This fault code will ONLY
appear when in the diagnostic test mode. See TEST #4.
F-29 Moisture Sensor Shorted “F-29” flashes if the moisture sensor strip has shorted. This fault code will
ONLY appear when in the diagnostic test mode. See TEST #4.
1M 2M 3M 5M 6M
= Contacts closed
Pluggable Drive Motor Switch Gas Valve - Gas Dryer
Centrifugal Switch (Motor)
Gas Valve this is about close as i can come its matag electronic but not comercial should be about the same software though some where on or in the dryer should be a tech sheet with codes