Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
1 day i left my psp at home for a week cus i was on holiday i came bak and i went to turn it on but its like dead no nothing no light or sound when i go to charge it nothing happens ,
Try buying a new battery, that may be the problem
Posted on Nov 01, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 10, 2010 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Feb 27, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 22, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Open the battery compartment, and remove the battery. Look at the bottom inside corner for a little square sticker with has marks on it. is it dark or light, If it is dark, your PSP has come in contact with moisture. I suspect that your PSP has gotten wet or damp. If the sticker is dark, you need to keep your battery out for about 2 days, and keep the UMD door open and the whole PSP kept in a dry environment. Try it after 2 days of drying to see if it is recovered. Good luck Gohan....
Oct 17, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
The polarity of the charger you used is wrong or the wrong voltage, and has messed up the programming n the battery. You may be lucky if you get a new battery and use the Right charger, It might fix it. Sony put a battery in the PSP that has a memory chip in it, and I think it will automatically disconnect if the wrong vooltage hits it, or wrong polarity. be warned that I have seen where someone got a new battery and it did not solve the problem. If this happens to you Contact Sony at the following number.
SCEA Consumer Services
Monday - Saturday 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST
Sunday 7:00 - AM 6:30 PM PST
Sep 28, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 23, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: