We bought a Fridge from a classified ad,an Estate side by side.Brought it home,it was disgusting so i plugged it in and started to clean it.I would say after about 10 minutes of being plugged in, the middle section *only the face of it* was burning hot!not the walls on the inside, just the outter piece where the doors meet to close.I pulled it away from the wall,the large black part was just as hot. The fan was on down there, not sure what's going on. I now have two broken refrigerators in my kitchen and empty pockets in my pants :(
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Global exposure - Posting classified ads not only guarantee global exposure, but will also assure a lot of visibility, which will ultimately help boosts business and client relationships.
2. Most of the free classified ad sites provide free accounts buy/sell/let/market products and services.
3. The entire process is extremely fast, simple, and lucrative. The sign-up process won't take more than a few minutes, and so is the entire process of posting the classified ads. On the other hand if you choose to post your advertisement on newspapers, magazines, or any other publications, it may take more than a week to get things finalized.
4. Classified ads will help bring quality traffic to your website. Hence it is highly recommended to insert your website URL in the description of your classified ads. It will also help get high-quality back links to your website.
That heat that you feel is part of the design of all refrigerators. Those heaters are there to keep water from condensing on the outside of the cabinet around the freezer door. Just like water condenses on a cup of Ice water. It will do the same on a refrigerator. If those small heaters were not there. The water would cause the paint to rust badly. There are various arrangements of heaters used on Freezers and refrigerators around the doors. Particularly the Freezer door. As long as the fridge is cooling properly it is fine. If the fridge fails to get cold, the outside of the cabinet will actually get quite hot. Hope this helps, Best, Mark
The hot temperature that occurs in the fridge body is normal and you have nothing to worry. It is the result of the heat pumps during a normal operation. Once the fridges reaches the normal temperature it will automatically shuts off and the hotness of the body will disappear.
Check the condensor coils and clean them. The condensor fan may be running slower than normal. It is working hard to move the heat. The area between the doors has a line there purposely to keep it warm so moisture that condenses there when the doors are opened evaporates and doesn't cause mold. eric