IPod Touch Automatically Reverts to Main Menu Screen
My iPod touch automatically goes back to the main menu screen, even when i do not press the button on the bottom. For example, i will press the music icon in the lower left corner, it opens for a few seconds, and then goes back to the menu screen and it does this a few times before it lets me play the music.
Re: iPod Touch Automatically Reverts to Main Menu Screen
You need to restore your ipod touch by connecting it to your computer and clicking restore. make sure you have backed up your ipod touch before you do this or you will lose everything on your ipod touch.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,try the master reset function to solve this problem,here is how you go about it;
Press and hold the power and menu button simultaneously for at least 15secs,then release after the phone restarts automatically.
This maight seem stupid but have you tried cleaning the screen and reseting it ( Home + Sleep/wake button for about 15 seconds ) This worked for me when it loaded things on the other side of the screen from what i was pressing.
The easiest solution is to restore your ipod. This will erase everything on it and reset it back to factory defaults. You will need to sync when complete to copy your songs / apps / settings back over. Make sure you've synced recently before you try this procedure.
Press and hold the power button and the home button at the same time. Continue holding. Your ipod touch will power off. Wait a few seconds, and power it back on. Is it working now?
If not, turn your ipod back off then press and hold the Home button. Reconnect the USB cable to the ipod touch and your computer. When you reconnect the USB to ipod, the device should then
Continue holding the Home button while it starts up. While starting up, you will see the Apple logo.
When you see "Connect to iTunes" on the screen, you can release the
Home button and iTunes will display the recovery mode message. Click OK and iTunes will restore your ipod to factory defaults and re-sync your data.
If this is helpful, please rate me accordingly. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can offer other suggestions.
This is how you correct the problem.
1) Make sure there are no games in the DS
2) Turn on DS
3) At the splash screen touch the touch screen to access the main menu
4) At the main menu on the bottom there is an icon that looks like the DS opened. Click on this ICON
5) After Clicking on the icon you will appear at a menu that has four icons at the bottom. Click on the first one on the left. Should look like a wrench
6) Next touch the icon that looks like a globe from there if you can not read the word the top left cornner is the button for english.
7) Touch that button in the upper left cornner and touch the bottom (very bottom that has A or B) click. This should automatically change the words to english. This should fix the problem
When I turn on my TV
it goes straight to the menu screen. You can still hear sound but no
picture. When I try to exit you see the picture for about a second then
it automatically flashes back to the menu screen. Even if I try to use
the functions in the menu screen it flashes right back to the main menu
screen. Very frustrated...need help!