Question about Heating & Cooling
Can't seem to find them anywhere. can you help?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bonaire BCM-645
To replace the filter, follow the steps below
1. Turn the unit off and disconnect from the electrical outlet.
2. Remove the reservoir from the housing.
3. Unlock the housing from the base by turning the lock
knob to the unlocked position
4. Lift the housing straight up and place to the side
5. Unlock the wick holder from the base by turning the
lock knob to the unlocked position
6. Remove the wicks from the wick holder
7. Follow the weekly cleaning instructions.
8. Insert new filters into the wick holder and lock the wick
holder back onto the base.
9. Replace the housing onto the base and lock it into
10.Fill the reservoir and place back into housing.
11.Repeat Operating Instructions It will take about 30 minutes
for the humidifier to reach maximum output. You
can purchase replacement filters (model BWF100 filters)
at your local retailer, by calling 1-800-253-2764, filling
out the accessory card, or by visiting
www.bionaire.com. It is recommended that a
replacement filter is purchased for uninterrupted use.
Here is a link for the manual for your humidifier:
Posted on May 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2016 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 29, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 21, 2011 | Mastercool 67471 Evaporative Cooler Air...
Oct 08, 2010 | Mastercool 67471 Evaporative Cooler Air...
May 16, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 27, 2009 | Mastercool 67471 Evaporative Cooler Air...
Feb 16, 2018 | Heating & Cooling
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!