Question about Nintendo Pokemon Emerald for Game Boy Advance
First you need to have beaten the elite four and gotton a battle pass.
You also need two pokemon eligible for a battle in battle tower.
(though you will not need to actually battle.)
1. have the pokemon in the box and an empty space in your party.
3. take the pokemon out of the box. DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY POKEMON OR THEY WILL BE LOST!!!
4. go to the multi-linked battle room in the battle tower and enter ANY to pokemon for battle.
5. the lady will ask you if it's okay to save the game. Say yes.
6. there will be a pause for a couple seconds...
7. the standard save menu will appear. say NO and turn off the game. you DO NOT need to turn off the game while it is saving; simply say yes to the lady and no to the game.
when you turn the game back on the pokemon will be in the box AND in your party. it will have the same item, same level, a shiny will be shiny. pokerus is kept. it is THE SAME pokemon,
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
Go to battle tower and head to the Pc in the corner.
have the pokemon you want to clone in the box. (Leave a space in your party).
Save your game.
Withdraw the pokemon without depositing any.
go over to the closest and enter for a challenge.
when it says "Saving. Don't turn off the power." turn off the power. If you did it right there will be 2 absolutly identical pokemon, one the box and one in your party.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Go to the battle tower and save next to the PC with the pokemon you want to clone in your team, after you save put it in the PC
next go to the lady on the far right to challenge the battle tower when the screen says "saving, don't turn off" turn it off and when you turn it back on the pokemon should be in your PC and your team
items held will duplicate too.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 03, 2010 | Nintendo Pokemon Platinum for DS
Nov 18, 2009 | Nintendo Pokemon Emerald for Game Boy...
Feb 16, 2009 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP Console
Nov 02, 2008 | Nintendo Pokemon Emerald for Game Boy...
Oct 25, 2008 | Nintendo Pokemon Emerald for Game Boy...
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: