Okay, I just posted a problem, but now I have another. If you didn't read my last question, I have a Compaq Presario PC. I plugged the green jack on the speakers into my system unit and I am getting sound from the Left and Right Front speakers, but no sound from the center speaker. Is there a way to fix this?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like the speaker fault. Replace the speaker. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Viewing it in "Mosaic" or "Magazine" will make surf easy. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. Do a search by type in the brand name of your device at its search box and press "Enter". http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Asalam u alikum,
Dear friend yours broblem have been solved if you do this steps.
1. first go to the start menu.
2. then select a control panel.
3. In control panel select option (sound,speech,audio devices) then select change the speaker setting, the sound and audio properties is opened, go to the speaker setting select advanced option in advanced option change the speaker setup and select stereo headphone and apply it.
I hope its solved yours problem.
Check your speaker connections it sounds like you have a 5.1 or higher sound system. 5.1 means left front speaker, right front speaker, center speaker, right rear speaker, left rear speaker and subwoofer.
Voices in movies all get channeled to the center speaker (you can usually hear it a bit from the right and left front speakers as well). If your center speaker is disconnected or not working, you will only hear the background sounds.
http://hp300.com/hp-drivers-download/Compaq-Presario-Media-Center-SR2027X-Fall-2006-Original-Multimedia-Keyboard-Mouse-Drivers-126.96.36.199-free-download_12538.shtml copy and paste all of the above into address bar go to site lists drivers for your computer one should do Please post rating thanks
If you had the Speakers Set to A (not B) and no headphones connected when you pressed the TEST TONE button on the Onkyo HT-R540 (also known as the HTS-790) remote, and you had no sound from the Center Speaker then try the following steps.
1) Check the Center Speaker wiring at both ends under a bright light and make sure that there is not a strand of wire touching the Receiver Chassis or another speaker post. Check both + and - .
If that looks okay,
2) unscrew the Center Speaker Post connections on the Receiver and verify that the bare stripped wire is making contact. Often, the insulation is too far into the connector. When screwed down, the wire's insulation is crushed and keeps the bare wire from making contact.
If this looks okay and the unit is under Warranty, your last test is to:
3) temporarily swap the wires from the Center Speaker with the Right Front Speaker. Turn the volume down low and try the TEST TONE button again.
If you now hear sound from the Center Speaker box itself and none from the Right Speaker box, then the Receiver is the problem.
If you still do not hear sound from the Center Speaker box, then the Center speaker itself is defective.