Question about Frigidaire CWS3600AS Top Load Washer
My washer is not draining during the spin cycle. I suspect the filter needs to be changed, but not sure how to access this part to replace.
There are two screws on the bottom of your washer that must be removed. When you have done so, tilt the washer a few degrees back and place something small beneath it to prop it back. Remove the front of the washer by sliding the front panel downward. There are some clips at the top, so some prying may be required. The drainage pump is mounted on the bottom, at the front left.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2016 | Washing Machines
Jan 27, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 04, 2010 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
Sep 23, 2009 | Whirlpool LSR5132PQ Top Load Washer
Aug 15, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 13, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jun 16, 2009 | Frigidaire CWS3600AS Top Load Washer
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!