Question about Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System
The key is "as soon as the phone rings". Who's ringing it? I had one of those on Packet8. I had to go to their website and get the instructions to change the time offset in the Packet8 ATA. Check with your dial tone provider for a solution. Carl
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2017 | Cell Phones
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 06, 2012 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Apr 01, 2011 | Howard Miller Techtime II 625236 Clock...
Dec 27, 2010 | Jakks Pacific Spy Kit
Jun 28, 2009 | LG KF310 Cellular Phone
Mar 20, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Jan 27, 2009 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Dec 11, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Sep 24, 2008 | Vodavi Starplus SP7314-08 Corded Phone
Sep 22, 2016 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: