Question about RCA S2001 MP3 Player
try this steps...(pardon my english)
1. if you have another flash disk drive, connect it to your pc...
it should say " removable disk (E)or stuff.. haha)"
2. right click on it and select "format"
3. tick the quick format box and change the format type into FAT
4. do not start yet! as quick as you can, conect your f*%ked up RCA device...
5. wait till the "removable disk (E)" appears or whatever the letter is, just make sure that it is the same as the previous letter in step1 was... then click start... you may not actually wait
it worked for me...
email@example.com message me for feedbacks
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Error! reformat external media with sigma telfprmatter
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2016 | Taylor Health & Beauty
on Jun 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2011 | Sony 1GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Card
Jan 29, 2009 | Omron Body Fat Analyzer from
Mar 08, 2014 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
Nov 24, 2013 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: