Can't record with Magix Music Maker
Add Your Answer
Tips for a great answer:
- Answer the question.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the
comment box above. - Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.
You can't post answers that contain an email address.
Please enter a valid email address.
The email address entered is already associated to an account.
Login to post Please use English characters only.
Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video.
Include an image. It's worth a thousand words.
Not finding what you are looking for?
I have a snowball ICE microphone. It has been working perfectly fine until now, I've been through EVERY single post everywhere to find a solution. Every time My microphone is plugged in it comes up with -
"USB Device Not Recognized" One of the USB devices attached to this computer has "MALFUNCTIONED", & Windows does not recognize it.
Now I've tried every single solution people have gave. I've even tried to get my laptop (windows 7) to manually find the problem and try to fix it. BUT even then it cannot do a single thing. I've already tried these things
1. Remove the device, restart the computer, wait for about 5 minutes, start it up wait another 5, reinsert USB.
2. System restore.
3. The USB DOESN'T come up in the recording device so I cannot see disabled or working snowball iCE. I cannot select it or anything.
4. Uninstall. I've uninstalled it several times, as "unknown device" However the actually device isn't any where on my laptop, or named anything that i can recognize.
5. I've tried to do that things everyone is on about. "turn the cable around its the wrong way" Actually, My cable is the right way, and if it is turned around it STILL cannot recognize it.
6. Apparently the red light means the cables backward? But it has ALWAYS been on and worked fine until today. I was on Skype in a call, and suddenly the microphone came on for about 5 minutes before actually returning back to "unrecognized"
7. None of my devices have been messed with, in fact its only this device that is playing up. I have Game capture device, a USB mouse, my bamboo tablet all plugged in. All work fine but the microphone. I've tried removing ALL USB ports but nothing.
8. Some are saying that it wont work with windows 7, depending on the make i believe? But never mind that, because mine obviously works with my windows 7 and now has went on strike for some unknown reason.
Every time i use it on Skype it says "Problem with recording device" With that i have to restart JUST so it will work :l
Aug 21, 2013 |
Blue Microphones Snowball Professional...
See all Blue Microphones Snowball Professional Microphone Questions