Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Anything branded Nakamichi is worth repairing in my opinion. The problem may be something quite simple, or worst case a blown output stage. First check that there are no problems with the speaker wiring or speakers. This can be done quickly by disconnecting the speaker wires and see if the unit fires up correctly. If it still shows the protection mode by blinking power light, then it will need some repair work done. If you are not versed in electronic repairs, fault-finding or soldering, then i suggest looking fpor a repair guy. Contact your local HiFi specialist retailer, They always know who you can trust to look at it for you, if not take it on themselves. Good Luck.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2017 | Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Apr 24, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Diagnosis: If none of the above test resolve the issue, then the failure lies in one of the following:
Feb 28, 2011 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Feb 26, 2010 | Dell E172FP 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Feb 02, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 18, 2017 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 17, 2007 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 23, 2018 | Audio Players & Recorders
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: