- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Over Voltage Protection . this is the cause for 3 blinks you see by its stanby/power LED.
Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more
details. Click this link. View it in
"Timeslide" option, which can be selected from the drop down box
menu by the [Sidebar] tag, at the top left corner of the display
window. It will make search easy. There
are more than 1000 posts to different brand TVs now. Pull up older posts there.
M7310 does not have a red light. And even if it did you answered your own question....you left that phone a message so now it flashes to let that person know they have a message. F65 to see who left message F#65 to clear MSG and/or light.
This is usually a software issue on K series Sony Ericsson Handsets, try using the Sony Ericsson Update Service to Update or Re-Install the phones firmware...
Its available to download from the Sony Ericsson support site if you dont already have it
Remember though if your phone is unlocked, the unlock for these may have been a Flash Patch unlock so you might have to get it unlocked again afterwards...
The icons from the left:
1. Power indocator
2. Hard Disk indicator --> it is a tube icon, not battery, but means hard drive.
3. Power Source indicator
4. Bluetooth indicator
The third from left means the power source indicator. Normally it is light green. If there is battery problem (can not charge or battery overload) it flashes amber/orange. If flashes red, it indicates that the battery power is low. You need to change the battery or connect the AC adapter.
Have you activated phone yet? When phone is activated and in service it flashes green. It's hard to believe it would flash green without a SIM card, as there is no service...unless AT&T is providing emergency service only and you're getting a flashing green which means you're in range of their towers.
1) Make sure headset is off.2) Press and hold the answer button until the light flashes green and red.3) If it only flashes green, press and hold both volume buttons until the light lashes red and green.4) It is now ready to pair: follow the instructions in the bluetooth menu of your phone. When asked for the passcode enter 0000.5) All done.