Question about Computers & Internet
Need to know how to set remote for Sinotec TV model RC-LO7 (or RC-L07)
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you wish to get setup codes, three digits, four digits or five digit ones, check this link. Pull up older posts there. Setup code list and setup instructions to some popular model remote controls are given. Select the 'Timeslide' option from the drop-down list by the 'Sidebar' at the display window. It will make search easy.
Posted on Mar 20, 2013
0000 is usually the correct code on these tvs
Posted on Jan 26, 2016
Testimonial: "This person gave me what wound up being the correct answer to my question, Thanks for the help!!!."
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2011 | Televison & Video
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
Depending on the model, one of the methods should unlock the V-chip. Now, if desired, you can change the settings on the V-chip by going to the MENU and going to PARENTAL CONTROLS, or on some sets, going to MENU and then going to TV SETUP, then to V-CHIP SET.
If you have the original remote (RC-A07) for Sinotec tv, then press and hold down the Music button for about 10 seconds
Aug 19, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 19, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
May 15, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
Jan 10, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: