Question about Cycling
Edge 482u bike has an error msg of error 1. Is there a way to clear it? What does it mean?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
49.XXXX PRINTER ERROR
To continue turn off then on
No error message will be in event log.
A critical firmware error has occurred that caused the processor on the formatter to abort operation. This type of error can be caused by invalid print commands, corrupt data, or invalid operations. In some cases, electrical noise in the cable can corrupt data during transmission to the printer. Other causes include poor quality parallel cables, poor connections, or homegrown applications. On rare
occasions, the formatter is at fault, which is usually indicated by a 79 Service Error.
1. Press CANCEL JOB to clear the print job from the printer memory.
2. Turn the printer off and then back on.
3. Try printing a job from a different software application. If the job prints, go back to
the first application and try printing a different file. If the message appears only with a certain software application or print job, contact the software vendor for assistance.
4. If the message persists with different software applications and print jobs, disconnect all cables to the printer that connect it to the network or PC.
5. Turn the printer off.
6. Remove all memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer. (Do not remove the firmware DIMM in slot J1.)
7. Remove all EIO devices from the printer.
8. Turn the printer on.
9. If the error no longer exists, install each DIMM and EIO device one at a time, making sure to turn the printer off and back on as you install each
10. Replace a DIMM or EIO device if you determine that it causes the error.
11. Remember to reconnect all cables that connect the printer to the network or computer.
12. If the error persists, replace the firmware DIMM.
13. Replace the formatter and calibrate the printer. See Calibrate now.
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
It means that you have put the wrong things together. E.X. String>Equ(x,y) when x dont equal a Yvar. and y dont equal a string number (StrZ, Z=#'s 0-9)
Posted on May 13, 2009
SOURCE: Lens error, restart camera
Lens error is usually caused by mechanical faults concerning lens assembly. The lens cannot extend or retract fully, the error is detected and lens error is returned.
Sometimes this can be fixed playing with the lens during extraction or retraction to help the lens asset getting back to normal.
More often the camera lens must be disassembled and re-assembled by a technician to fix the problem.
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2014 | Fitness Quest Edge 482U Upright Exercise...
Jul 09, 2014 | Fitness Quest Edge 482U Upright Exercise...
Jul 11, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2011 | Fitness Quest Edge 482U Upright Exercise...
Oct 07, 2011 | Fitness Quest Edge 482U Upright Exercise...
Jul 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 28, 2008 | Fitness Quest Edge 482U Upright Exercise...
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!