Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
My t-mobile dash smartphone is not letting me check my incoming texts. it freezes whenever i get a text, and when i restart it and check the inbox the text disappears. i've checked online and i'm being charged for these texts still. is there any way for me to recall these "lost" texts?
You can not recover lost texts. once gone, they are gone.
Try to get credit from your provider.
To correct issue do a hard reset:
The T-Mobile Dash™ includes a button sequence which can be utilized to perform a hard reset. This method is much more difficult to do but it will perform the reset if the menu options are not available.
Note: Before attempting this procedure make sure to backup your data using ActiveSync. All unsaved data will be lost.
1. Power the device off by pressing and holding the Power key.
Note: If device is unresponsive remove the battery.
2. With the phone off press and hold both soft keys (The two keys directly under the screen, used to open menus.)
3. While continuing to hold the soft keys, press and hold the Power button for 1-2 seconds.
4. Continue holding the soft keys until you see a message that starts with This operation will delete….
5. Release the soft keys.
Note: If you see the standard boot up screen load steps 2 and 3 were not performed correctly.
6. A boot splash screen will appear, followed by a black screen prompting: Press Send to restore factory defaults, Other keys to quit
7. Press the Send key.
8. When prompted to powercycle device, select Ok
Note: Once the hard reset is performed it could take up to a few minutes to completely boot back up.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Mar 20, 2010 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Apr 03, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Dec 25, 2008 | T-Mobile Wing™ Smartphone
Aug 07, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Jun 06, 2008 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: