Question about NEC Electra Elite DTU 16D-2 Corded Phone
How do you add your name on your phone station.
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
NOTE: Display Dterm
A name with up to 16 characters can be entered to display the name on
other Dterm telephones when making a call.
• Press Speaker key, Receive dial tone.
• Dial the Name Assignment access code and receive special dial tone.
• Using the keypad, depress the key with the desired letter to display the
first letter on the key. The
display will indicate the
Subsequent depressions will
advance through the letters
on that key. The Dial Pad Key
TABLE can be used as a
guide to indicate the key and
the number of depressions required to display numbers, letters, spaces
• When the desired letter is displayed, depression of the Transfer key will
change the letter to a lower case letter (default is upper case). Depress
the Hold key to enter that letter and advance to the next entry.
• Repeat the previous two steps until the desired name is displayed and
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2017 | NEC Lands Phones
Mar 31, 2015 | NEC Electra Elite DTU 16D-2 Corded Phone
Feb 13, 2014 | NEC Electra Elite DTH-32D-1 1-Line Corded...
1. Press the Message key on the Attendant Add-On Console.
2. Press the DSS key on the Attendant Add-On Console that is associated with the station where Message Waiting is to be canceled.
May 12, 2011 | NEC DTH-8D-1 Corded Phone
Mar 18, 2010 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Nov 11, 2009 | NEC Electra Professional ETW-16DC-2
May 11, 2009 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Feb 12, 2009 | NEC Electra Elite DTU 16D-2 Corded Phone
Oct 15, 2008 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Sep 23, 2015 | NEC Electra Elite DTU 16D-2 Corded Phone
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: