- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
STEP MOTOR TEST-
Enter TEST MODE-
1.) Plug in foot pedal
2.) Press reverse button and hold while turning on the power switch.
Advance through test segments by pressing up/down key LCD shows "STEPPING MOTOR"
• Raise irhe needle bar to highest position and push
• Lower the needle bar to lowest position and push
• Tum the handwheel and check the feed dog position SYPMTOM's
• Not working correctly
• Stepping motor (zigzag) get default position
• Feeding, tension motors get default position
• Feed dog goes to home position SOLUTION's
• Replace stepping motor
• Replace tension sensor
Press and hold the two buttons (small pink and clear pie shaped) for 4 seconds. the lower button will flash red once every three seconds to show laser pointer enabled. Laser pointer turns itself off after 10 minutes on non-use.
IF IT JUST DOESN'T WORK... (But the laser pointer is still working when in 'presentation' mode)
You need to 'Sync' the presenter and the reciever... as follows:
Turn the presenter on, and turn it over so you're looking at the back of it. See the button in the middle? Press that button, and the button on the USB reciever stick, simultaneously, while holding the two of them quite close together.
Problem should be solved.
If you turn it on and the display isn't working, or if the laser pointer doesn't work when in 'presentation' mode, you need to change the batteries.
I thought I had a dud unit until I found out about the 'Sync' function!!! Definitely on the 'need to add to documentation' list!