- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These are both power open and closed. Yellow and green should be constant on the leds. C&D is your 24 volts for the controls. If you got power going in but nothing coming out of the board it is bad. If you got 24 going to the damper but damper not responding obviously it's bad. Usually communication is DC voltage, likely 12 or 13 DC at A&B. Good Luck!!
this warning light or any other stays on in the dash it is indicating
that the systems control module (or the system sensor in the case of
lights like low oil pressure, door open indicators etc.) has detected
a fault, it then disables the system (this applies to ABS,TCS, TCM,
SRS and BCM faults and others) as long as the light is on. You must
now have the dealer hook up a special electronic diagnostic tool and
"scan" the system for the fault code that is stored for the
of Abbreviations. ABS Antilock brake system.TCS Traction control
system, TCM Transmission control module, SRS Supplemental restraint
system, BCM Body control module
Zone 2 Setup on the RX-V773 using the ZONE2/PRESENCE Extra Speakers
The RX-V773 extra speaker terminals can power one set of speakers for Zone 2 or Presence speakers. If the extra speaker terminals are utilized then the RX-V773 cannot be set for Bi Amp (Surround Back/BI-AMP terminals).
Setting the Extra Speaker Terminals
Note: The RX-V773 remote control will be used to access the On Screen Menu of receiver.
1. Press the On Screen button on the remote control to enter the On Screen Menu.
2. The On Screen display should be displayed on the TV/Monitor.
3. Press the Arrow Down button on the remote until Setup comes up in the screen.
4. Press the Enter Button on the remote control.
5. The Setup Menu will come up across the TV/Monitor screen.
6. Use the Arrow Left & Right buttons on the remote to navigate to Speaker.
7. Press the Arrow Down button on the remote to select Manual Setup.
8. Press the Enter Button on the remote control to enter Speaker Manual Setup menu.
9. Speaker Manual Setup menu with Power Amp Assign highlighted will come up.
10. Press the Enter Button on the remote control to enter Power Amp Assign menu.
11. Speaker Manual Setup, Power Amp Assign menu will come up with Basic highlighted.
12. Press the Arrow Down button on the remote to select 7ch+1ZONE.
13. Press the Enter button on the remote to select 7ch+1ZONE.
14. Press the On Screen button to exit the on screen menu.
To control Zone 2 using the RX-V773 remote, the switch at the upper left side (above the BD/DVD Scene button) of the remote must be set to Zone 2. To see the operations on the front of the Yamaha receiver you must press the Zone Control button on the front of the receiver.
Note: Only analog signals can be sent to Zone 2. If you want to output the sound from Zone 2, connect an external component to USB Thumb drive, USB iPhone/iPod, Network, AV 5-6 or Audio 1-2 by analog connection. For AM/FM radio the antennas must be attached.
It looks like you have a copy of Zone Alarm on your PC and Windows XP Pro SP3 is not liking it. One thing that you can try is to disable Zone Alarm by right clicking on the icon that it creates on the lower right hand corner of the screen and see if you can find a "disable" or "shutdown" option. After doing so, then try to install again. Another thing that you can try is to completely remove Zone Alarm, try to install SP3 again, and if it installs, re-install Zone Alarm. However, I think the easiest path is to disable Zone Alarm temporarily. Let me know if this helps you or not.