Question about Epson Stylus CX7800 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Error E-01 on all four catridge
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is a tricky one, but there are possibilities.
1. Buy a set of epson C42 cartridges from the cheapest source and keep refilling them - you will need a (very cheap) resetter.
2. Transfer the C42 chip to the C41 cartridge - they are only clipped in place. I don't know if this will work because I only have knowledge of C42 cartridges - the C41 cartridges may be keyed so they wont fit in a C42 cartridge carrier. You may be able to identify a clone manufacturer for which this is possible. You will also need the resetter for this solution.
3. Fit a Continuous ink system (CISS) see for example http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=3569&prepg=1
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Probably the waste ink tank is full.Try to do this:
First of all download http://www.mediafire.com/?hzxbdhkzxv9.Extract to your C drive. Run indoreset.bat, then follow the instructions.
After that right click AdjProg and select properties. Go to compatibility and select Windows XP.
Click OK at the bottom then right Click AdjProg and select run as administrator (if you have this
option). When working accept the agreement and go to
1. Particular adjustment mode,
2. Then waste ink pad counter,
3. Click Check
4. Tick both boxes.
5. Then initialization.
6. Then it's done.
Posted on Oct 16, 2009
Take a look, shows it in both the quick start and user manual links:
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
If the red lights are flashing simultaneously, it means that there is something blocking the printhead from moving. check if all inks are installed properly and the ink carriage cover is closed tight. If both red lights are flashing alternately,it means that the waste ink pad is full and needs to be replaced. This part is not user replaceable so you need to take in the printer for service.
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2015 | Epson Printers: Stylus NX415 All-in-One...
Dec 08, 2014 | Epson Stylus Pro 9700 - large-format...
Jun 25, 2011 | Epson Stylus Pro 9600 InkJet Printer
Jul 17, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
May 31, 2010 | Epson STYLUS CX3900 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 13, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 1410 Printer
Aug 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 11, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo 890 InkJet Printer
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!