- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To help you understand to perform factory reset for Nexa Corona 7 tablet, please follow the instructions given below:
- Make sure before performing factory reset, you take all the data backup from the tablet.
- Switch OFF the tablet completely.
- When it is completely switched OFF, press and hold 'POWER' and 'VOL+' together until you see a picture of the android robot lying on his back.
- Tap the 'Power' button once.
- You will see a menu, use 'VOL-' to move down in the 'Menu'.
- When you get to the 6th item (factory reset), press 'VOL+'.
- Do the same on the next screen to navigate to 'Yes' and wait for the time to finish the factory reset.