Question about Proform 650 Crosstrainer Treadmill
Display blank - how to fix?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
For the paper-version ($7.95), use this link:
They don't offer a downloadable manual for the exact model, but offer a comparable model's manual here:
Hope this helps!
PS - Don't forget to vote!
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks for your time and info - much appreciated!"
If you can hear the adjustment motor running the problem could be related to two things:
1. Broken or stretched resistance adjustment cable.
2. Broken bracket for the magnet return spring.
If the resistance is on maximum all the time the second issue is most likely the cause.
Posted on Jun 19, 2010
ICON CALIBRATION INSTRUCTIONS- INCLINE
1) Press the Stop and the Speed Up keys down while inserting the safety key. If this doesn’t work, click on the help topic entitled “Alternate Calibration Codes” for key sequence instructions to enter calibration.
2) Press the Stop key one time. The Time window should read EP:2P. Some newer models may also say FP, Pass, or the like. This means that it passes the EPROM test.
3) Press either incline key and the incline will calibrate automatically.
4) THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP BECAUSE YOU WILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE IF THIS STEP IS SKIPPED.After completing calibration of incline, press the Stop key and then remove the safety key.
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
1) tRY TO exchange new batteries by news one.
2) Use your calibration software by easy diagnostic and fix it.
3) Tight the flexible cord from key piney vs display board.
4) Tight the connector from display board vs, Main Motor board,
5)aTTACHED THE diagram for sensor reed switch adjusted by 1/8"
6) Test the main motor controller board for 115 Vca,
+5vdc FOR OUTPUT GOING TO DISPLAY BOARD.
7) tEST THE transformer see the tips.
8) Test the power supply for +5Vdc see if there are some componnet like resistor, capacitor, diodes, etc Burns.
http://www.fixya.com/support/r10724803-measure_voltage_in_transforme_fitnessSee the block diagram for easy diagnostic that I did for people like your. Sincerely. Happy New Year G-d bless you.
Posted on Dec 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2013 | Proform 650 Crosstrainer Treadmill
Dec 20, 2011 | Proform 650 Crosstrainer Treadmill
Feb 28, 2010 | Proform 650 Crosstrainer Treadmill
Feb 21, 2010 | Proform CrossTrainer Treadmill
Dec 31, 2009 | Proform PFTL79807 - 850 W/ Gamefit...
Aug 10, 2009 | Proform 675 Crosstrainer Treadmill
Jul 27, 2009 | Proform 650 Crosstrainer Treadmill
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: