- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First I will suggest you to upgrade the Firmware....check the ringer tune and volume is OK ... or try pressing Feature key * 6 and Press 1,2,3,4 or next to hear different type of ring types .....Press OK to save it....Now Try....Further result please let us know...Thanks for being with Fixya....Good Luck
If you are running C6E or later firmware, then
the following keypad sequence is used to reset all provisioning paramaters to a "factory default":
Where MAC corresponds to the MAC address of the IP Phone which can be found on a label on the back of the IP Phone.
Since a MAC address can contain the letters A-F, then letters A/B/C can be entered via the  key on the dialpad, and letters D/E/F can be entered via the  key.
For example, an IP Phone with MAC address 00:19:E1:E2:17:12 would be reset to "factory default" when the sequence **73639001931321712## is entered on the keypad.
1. Reset the phone by disconnecting and re-connecting power.
2. When the Nortel logo appears, press each of the four soft keys in sequence.
3. If no other configuration changes are required, press OK repeatedly until the “PC
Port? 1-ON 0-0FF” option appears.
4. Press 1 to enable the PC Port or 0 to disable the PC Port.
5. Select OK to confirm the change.
6. Restart the IP Phone.
When the IP Phone is restarted, the firmware sets the PC Port status accordingly