Question about Klein Electronics Radio Communications
The radios are the blackbox plus series
1) Check your charge contacts to be certain they are free of debris, dust, film. Clean with a pencil eraser if needed.
2) Test radio with a known good battery.
3) If batteries are more than 2 years old replace them.
4) Check your programming on the radios, it is possible the batteries are charging, but the radios are not communicating due to a programming problem.
5) If you are still having a problem contact the dealer where you purchased the radios or the US supplier, Klein Electronics, 800-959-2899.
Posted on Apr 01, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2011 | Cyclops Thor 2.5million Rechargeable...
Jan 15, 2011 | Sony DCR-SR47 Camcorder
Mar 02, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 25, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Aug 25, 2009 | Klein Electronics Blackbox-U 2-Way Radio
Aug 05, 2009 | Xantrex Technology Xantrex Xpower...
Oct 11, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: